Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Busy Book - Simple Button Flowers Page

I wanted to incorporate buttons somewhere into my busy book. I saw this simple flower page and thought it was adorable. I've seen much more complex button flower pages, but this one was simple (and therefore quicker) and super cute at the same time. So, I pretty much copied it.

Busy Book / Quiet Book Page - Simple Button Flowers Page


I cut out all the pieces and attached the sun, flower stems, and petals first. Then I sewed on the buttons. The flowers are simple two layer circles. I taught myself how to use the buttonhole feature on my sewing machine (much easier than I expected) and put button holes in the two-layer felt circles. Then I used my pinking shears to jazz up the edges of two of the flowers and finally sewed the edges together with a simple circle.


3 comments:

  1. "What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time
    เซ็กซี่ บาคาร่า "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, which girls do not like flowers and there are no such girls, but you still need to guess which flowers you like best to calm your anxiety, if I have questions about which flowers to give, or if you please your loved one for no reason, we have a good site for flower delivery for which you do not need to go to a flower shop, here is a large selection of flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics