Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Final K: Free Speech Therapy Articulation Picture Cards

Description

These articulation picture card sets are designed to be more comprehensive than the typical sets you might find elsewhere. The target audience for these sets are young children or children with more severe speech delays that need intensive practice with sounds at a one-syllable level. No blends or vocalic /r/ sounds are included in these sets. (Scroll down to preview set.)

Key Features

  • This set includes 30 therapy cards with the target word and picture on the front, and the difficulty level and a carrier phrase on the back.
  • The words are all VC or CVC in syllable shape.
  • The words are simple and are easily understood by or easily taught to young children.
  • Combines the target sound with all possible vowel sounds at least once.
  • Words are sorted by difficulty level for an easy progression from easy to hard.

Permissions

I give permission to copy, print, or distribute this card set provided that:
  1. Each copy makes clear that I am the document's author.
  2. No copies are altered without my express consent.
  3. No one makes a profit from these copies.
  4. Electronic copies contain a live link back to my original and print copies not for merely personal use contain the URL of my original.

Looking for Feedback

I would love to hear back from anyone who uses this card set. Let me know if you find errors or there is anything you would change. Comment on this page, or send me an email at testyyettrying(at)gmail(dot)com.

Where can I find more?

More sets are on my Free Speech Therapy Articulation Cards page.

Card Sets

To download click on the image to open it full size. Then right click on the image, choose "save as" and save the page to your computer.

I recommend you print on cardstock and laminate for durability.






3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!! I just found your blog thru another SLPs blog...I too am an SLP and a blogger. I look forward to following your blog. Feel free to come check mine out too, www.playingwithwords365.com

    Also, I host a linky party designed to bring educators (like fellow SLPs, teachers, and homeschooling parents) and parents together to share free or virtually learning activities...fell free to stop by to get some inspiration and link up if you'd like! :)

    http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2011/12/thrifty-thursday-linky-party-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ! Love the simple pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing,I love it,and my child as well...thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics