Sunday, September 30, 2012

Testy Shop is Now Open!

The Testy Shop is now open. I'm selling comprehensive, downloadable speech therapy kits. The first two kits available are /s/ Card Sets and Resources and /s/-Blends Card Sets and Resources. If you buy both you'll get an automatic 20% discount. The kits include expanded card sets with additional features (compared to the free sets) and have vowel worksheets, pivot phrase worksheets, illustrated minimal pairs, three levels of homework sheets, printable worksheets and activities and more. Please check out the store and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics